Thursday, November 13, 2008

11 Months

We are discovering Finley's talents daily...his newest one is the CLAW. Sometimes we can promt him to do it like in the video, but other times it's spontaneous and I'm not quite sure what he's trying to tell us when he does so. Sometimes when he's mad he does it but mostly when he's trying to make a point. He tends to be a bit dramatic. The other day I put him down for a nap and from the other room I could tell by the sound of his voice he was doing the claw. That one might have been out of anger towards me for making him take a nap.

Finn is crawling everywhere. Pulling up onto whatever is in his way. He waves bye bye. Says: Hiiiiiii, Dadadada, Mamama. Not sure, but I think he said..."hey" the other day. Clearly "uh-o" is his favorite word and it was his first. He can sign "all done" when prompted. I think that's about all the new stuff I've got. I'll try to post some more recent pictures of the big guy.

No comments: