Friday, June 13, 2008

He's suspended in this picture!









So Finley and I went for a walk this morning and we happened upon a garage sale. Normally, I don't like going to garage sales because I feel like the people having the garage sale are watching me in hopes that I'll buy something. Then I feel bad if I don't actually buy something, like I'm too good or something. I feel this weird amount of pressure to buy something. This sale was a bit more uncomfortable because I knew the lady putting it on. I know, I'm weird. I braved it anyway and to my surprise I actually bought something. I bought a Johnny Jump Up for Finn and I think he's really going to like it. Oh, and I bought myself a new basket for $.50...it was a steal, these baskets are like $5.67 at Wally World. Well, I was excited about my bargins. The $5 jumper was worth walking all the way back up the hill to my house, to get money, with a heavy weight on my back (the stroller was in Jess' car) and then back down, and then back up. I was sweating by the time I got home. Some of the pictures include Finley in the jumper before I knew what I was doing. I love being a 1st time mom...poor kid. I had him dangling in the jumper, his feet were about a foot of the ground. I did however, quickly figure out the new toy and I think he's going to really like it once he figures out what he can do with it.




The nakey pictures are Finn on his new quilt from his cousin Lynn. He loves looking at it and drooling on it!!

4 comments:

amyfish said...

I love the pics of Finn in the jumper! It reminds me of when we had Miles in one (oh what I wouldn't give for him to still fit in one!). He used to jump himself to sleep! :)

Mighty Men said...

Hey! We just found your blog! What a handsome young man you have... looks like he is keeping you busy too! Hope you guys are doing well.
Daniel, Natalie, Titus and Baby McKim

Calligraphy said...

I love the pics! You need to come here and start going to garage sales with me...felt your pain, but quickly over it because of all the good deals I've made this summer. Sam's toy room is pretty much all garage sale purchases! Hope I get to talk to you soon!

The Reicherts [ : said...

Hey Fisher's!!! Love your blog. Our fam also has a blog now so you will have to check it out. Jordan created it so props to her for making it so cool, if I would have done it it would have stunk!!! LOVE YOU GUYS