Thursday, June 5, 2008

Peas = Gagging







Today Finley tried some peas and he did not like them. He usually has his mouth wide open either smiling or blabbing and when I put those peas up to his mouth his trap was locked. I did manage to sneak some inside and he just seemed to keep it in his mouth unsure he wanted to swallow. He ate a few bites and the look on his face was priceless. Then he began gagging, just like his mama! I hated peas too, I would always eat them whole and chase it with a big glass of milk. Blahh, I don't blame the kid. I will try again tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll have much luck, seeing as how he threw them up about 5 minutes later. YUCK.




Yesterday after his bath he got real excited (as usual, the kid loves being naked) he got to kicking the ground and all of a sudden he rolled from his back to his tummy. Well, I guess his right arm was in the way so he didn't turn fully over, but he's very close! Too bad Dad was out of town to see it. He'd of been so proud!


Grampa Fisher's birthday was the 31st of May so we had fun playing at their house. Finley liked being stuffed in the high chair. I'm also including a bath time photo...he LOVES bath time.

No comments: