Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The kid likes homemade applesause!!







Baby Kate and her new hair do.


I made some homemade applesause yesterday and Finley loved it!! His mouth was wide open and ready for the next spoon full. He kept trying to shove the spoon in his mouth faster. It was so cute and lots of fun giving him big boy food. I forgot to put the pics of Finn's first camp out so those pictures are included too. Baby Kate is my sister's youngest and I think she's about 5 months. She and Finn are 9 weeks apart.

2 comments:

amyfish said...

kate is getting so big! i can't believe how fast they grow! she is such a doll! i bet your sister has a lot of fun with her! she just looks so sweet!

Calligraphy said...

Time for a new update!!! I want to see some new pics of your little chunky man!