Saturday, August 2, 2008






So it's been a while since I posted last. Jesse had the camera while he was on a trip to Turkey and I wasn't able to take any recent pictures of the Finster. I'll try to give you a quick recap:
  • About a month ago, my mom, Finley, and I went blueberry picking!
  • Finley loves sweet things to eat.
  • He also shared bacon, eggs, and toast with me the other night for supper.
  • He's rolling like crazy, well only over his right arm. So he makes big circles.
  • Finley has also picked up an attitude, we are having a battle of our wills daily.
  • Since the attitude, I'm resorting to telling him no and correcting the behavior. He then gives a confused look like he's never heard that tone before.
  • Jess brought home a djembe for Finley from Turkey.
  • I'm introducing him to soccer in hopes that he'll one day like it!
  • He talks A LOT especially to his toys and his doggies.
  • He's mastered jumping in his johnny jumper and exersaucer.
  • He has to go the the nursery every Sunday because he yells when our pastor prays.

So I think that's about all for now. I'll try to post some more pictures of him soon.

1 comment:

amyfish said...

So funny! Your little guy is quite a character! You are a great mama! Battling now means sweetness later!

What in the world is that thing that Jess brought back from Turkey?